Monday, August 20, 2007

How to Make a Donation!

Let's face it: I'm broke. I want to make this a memorable trip, and I know you want to help (please! :-D)! Here are some instructions for how to use the cute little 'Make a Donation' button in the top right corner of my page:

1) Click on the ‘Make a Donation’ button on the right side of my web page.


2) You will now be taken to the ‘Pay Pal’ donation website for my account. Enter in a Dollar Amount in the empty box near the top and click ‘Update Totals’
3) Now you will need to enter payment information. This is where they get sneaky, and make it seem like you can ONLY use PayPal… but that’s not true!

You can either pay with a regular card on the left, or log in with PayPal on the right:

Enter all your valid credit/debit card information, and follow the prompts to finish!

Thanks so much! Contact me at zanicr@uwec.edu if you encounter any problems!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: