Saturday, August 25, 2007

Travel Stories

I will say this - it has been a crazy trip!

First of all, if you've read any articles or heard any news about the craziness at the Minneapolis airport -- yes, I was affected.

But I made it to Chicago O'Hare, and that's when things started to go south... The weather turned bad and we saw a LOT of rain:



There was a Tornado Warning for Chicago, and we were all evacuated down into that lovely underground tunnel I showed you a picture of before. Notice how many people there are, and how far back they go:



Needless to say, this made me - and many Harlaxton travelers - very sad:


The travel complications were so bad that now, two days after everyone was supposed to be here, some flights STILL haven't been rescheduled. But as you can see - I made it! This is now my home, for the next few months:



More soon... :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you got there - what beautiful scenery! I don't know what's with the Minneapolis airport . . . now I'm curious so I'll have to look.

Enjoy yourself these next few months. ;)

Abby