Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Few New Nottingham Pictures


So today I got a few more pictures from our Nottingham trip! The guy that went with us, Caleb, has a very fancy professional camera (and, I'll admit, takes some pretty good pictures!). I had the opportunity to steal a few ;) This one is me with the Robin Hood statue.

Here's my roommate Erica with the statue. I think she really hated the fact that we made her get up there, but she appears to be enjoying it! I love this picture of her...

Here's the little bit of a nature hike we got to take on our way up to the top of the Nottingham Castle!

And me spelunking with my miner's helmet in the caves that were short - even for me!

Thanks Caleb!

(All of my Nottingham pics can still be found at http://picasaweb.google.com/christine.zani/nottingham but these were the only really good new ones =-D)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: