Tuesday, May 03, 2011

ColourQ #83



http://colourq.blogspot.com/2011/05/colourq-challenge-83.html

I'm not a "sketch" person. I might get used to it with more practice - but what I generally find is that I end up thinking so hard about sticking with the sketch (sometimes its hard for me to "color outside the lines" so to speak) that I end up defeating myself before I even get started!

A color challenge, however? I'm all for that! When intimidation strikes with respect to a blank canvas to work with, I think I'm going to like being able to turn to color challenges - in this approach, one major decision is made for you - but the rest is wide open to interpretation!

Anyway - here is my first ever submission to a Color Challenge - hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very very cute! Did you hand-write the sentiment? It looks great! Love the sheer ribbon you used too:) Thanks for joining us at CQC this week!

Sylvia said...

What a pretty card, Christine! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!