Sunday, August 21, 2011

Friday Night Stamp Club

Well, I was able to crank out some cards this past Friday night at the last session of my recurring Stampin' Up Fright Night Stamp Club! It was great to sit down with just two small bags of product and the idea book, and start crafting away. The time flew bye, and it was definitely a good time for me :) I really appreciated having all of my Demonstrator's supplies handy so I could just grab whatever inspired me - I think it also served as a reminder that I love Love LOVE working with Punches!!

It also so happens that I was the designated "Hostess" for the night - meaning after totalling up everyone's purchases, I get to place a hostess order! It was pretty close to a $400+ order, so I think it worked out well - looking forward to spending some time calculating out what I'll get with my earnings :)

Anyway - enjoy - these are in lose chronological order for the night - The first one is a near exact copy of a card with a different theme from the SU catalog, and after that I just started tinkering. My goal was to use up this ribbon.

(Also noticing that the pictures are a little smooshed - I think my camera phone is not the way to do this - I'll see what I can do about this...)












Posted by Picasa

No comments: