Sunday, January 29, 2012

Recent Projects

So I have definitely been out of touch with the blog, but that doesn't mean i haven't been working on a ton of projects!  This is going to be a whirlwind set of posts - so let's get started!

The stamp company Denami Design is one of my favorite stamp producers.  They sell only wood-mounted rubber stamps, though, which means I have really limited what I buy from them anymore - I love the stamps, I just don't have the space!

Anyway - each month on their blog they post a challenge - follow the theme, use their stamps, post your projects.  Easy!  You can see the details here: http://denami.blogspot.com/2012/01/theme-challenge-9.html

I decided to participate this month with this card - it uses a few of the different Denami circle stamps (dotted circle and dotted line circle) as well as that super fun Star background stamp!  I topped it off with a mix of scraps punched in circled, a few random buttons, ribbon, and some sassy cat stamps and verses from The Cat's Pajamass.


I really have to admit that the series of stamps I have featuring this cat may very well be the favorite that I own!  "Sprinkles" (as she has lovingly been named by the people over at Cat's Pajamas) is always full of attitude and just the right amount of attitude.  Love it!

No comments: