Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rumble in the Jungle Scrapbook Page

This is a page I should probably feel bad about, but I don't.  This is my sister and her son, trying to have dinner at a local rainforest/jungle themed restaurant.  Its usually a fun time for kids because there are stuffed animals, trees/leaves hanging from the ceiling, jungle sounds, and fun activities all over the place.  Unfortunately, this little guy was in just the right state of tired to be TERRIFIED of these animatronic gorillas that would move their arms every now and then in the rafters.

He was freaking. out.



I wasn't there, but when I saw these pictures I just about DIED.  Another important note about this little man is that he is a notoriously BAD eater - never finishes his plate, and is very skilled at negotiating his way out of meals.  Knowing this, take another look at that last picture!  From what I understand, he was stuffing his cheeks like a chipmunk, as fast as he could, so that they could leave!

Cracks. Me. Up.

The paper is from a kit I picked up at Costco a while back - the washi tape is from A|Muse Studio (the green strips are where my journaling will eventually go). 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: