Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I have finally succumbed...

Well everyone, I thought I would make it through.... but I was wrong. Yesterday evening I started to get a scratchy throat. Today I woke up and finally admitted... I'm sick. There is a cold that's been running around here at Harlaxton (someone must have brought it with them) and I thought I would get away without it! Unfortunately, you keep 180 students in the same building every day, and eventually everyone's going to get it.

So - wish me luck as I try to deal with this illness. I have an exam on Thursday but no travel this weekend, so hopefully I'll just get through this and move on!

2 comments:

KJ said...

Sickness SUCKS!! I'm sending you lots of chicken soup and hot toddy thoughts - hope you feel better very, very soon!! Miss you!! ~KJ

Christine Zani said...

Mmmmmm, hot toddies...