Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Misty Manor!

So I know I published a lot of great-looking photographs of the Manor I'm staying in - and they're accurate, for sure! But there's another side to this place that the winter season is revealing more and more of -- it's a little creepy!

When the fogs and mists settle in (as they do very often here in the UK) the manor and the grounds feel very different.

It surrounds everything, and you get this very ethereal sense - it's not negative or scary, it's just different. Actually, sometimes I kind of like it - it just feels so natural, for some reason.

Even from inside the fogs have an affect - you can't see very far beyond the main grounds.

Like I said, it's not good or bad - it just is. I took a bunch of photos this morning, and added them to the manor album. You can find them by scrolling to the end at: http://picasaweb.google.com/christine.zani/TheManor
Posted by Picasa

No comments: