Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free Cut files for Electronic Die Cutters

So I'm going to try to start regularly posting to my long defunct blog again. I have a few friends who share regularly, and I think its a good outlet for sharing ideas, projects, thoughts and... life?

http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/

I recently came across the blog posted above - Penny does a lot of great work, but most importantly she has an incredible library of FREE cut files for the software programs you can get for your electronic die cutters. The files are offered in all the major program formats, but for me its SCAL with my Cricut. MOST exciting to me were the cut files she calls "Shaplies", which are very similar to Spellbinders (which are very expensive). I spent time to download the whole catalog, and was PUMPED. I end up using these products on a ton of my cards and pages - I'm looking forward to the greater flexibility/options I'll have with these in a digital format.


I'm also pretty excited to try out some of her beautiful flower cut shapes for 3D bouquets - something to put in my "when I find the time" folder!

No comments: