Tuesday, November 01, 2011

DCWV Stacks

OK.  I just got done writing an ECSTATIC email to the papercrafting company DCWV - they're the ones that make those "stacks" of paper that you see in the big box crafting stores all the time?

Well let me tell you--- on second thought, let me just show you.  See below for the email I sent - it was so fun to send a "happy customer" email to a company!

(To learn more about the Lemon Flower stack I reference below, visit: http://www.diecutswithaview.com/new.php?id=440)


-----

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Christine Zani wrote:
I had stopped buying the DCWV stacks a while ago because of the glue binding on them.  I just didn't have the patience to tear the pages out properly and always (and I mean ALWAYS) managed to tear the ONE PAGE that I absolutely needed for xyz-project I was working on at the time.  I decided that it was easier on my mental wellbeing to just avoid the problem all together.

This weekend I made an exception.  I have a retreat coming up this weekend for my birthday, and I was trying pick up a few essentials.  I walked by the DCWV island at my JoAnns and happened to catch the Lemon Flower Stack out of the corner of my eye and I. Was. In. Love.  I literally had a "devil on one shoulder, angel on the other" moment standing there in the store!  I decided to buy the stack to treat myself, but was definitely not looking forward to the battle I'd face.

Tonight - two full days before the retreat - I sat down while I could give my full attention to the paper/glue mess to start the agonizing process of extracting the paper from the binding ----------------- and what did I discover?????  PERFORATED PAGES????  And perforated pages that actually TORE EASILY.  CLEANLY.  WITHOUT FORCE.  NO EXCEPTIONS???????????????????????

I just finished the stack and had such a huge grin on my face that I had to sit down and immediately write this email to you guys.  In the process I found what a great site you have setup, and I am also about to go post all about this on my blog.  

Let it never be said that design/packaging don't matter as much as product.  If you keep doing this, I am proud to admit that I will be a longtime DCWV customer =D

THANK YOU!!!
--
~Christine

No comments: