Sunday, March 11, 2012

Colour Q 127 and Mojo Monday 231

Well, I was too late to be able to submit this for Colour Q 127, but I played along with the color palette anyway! 

This card was fun to create because it forced me out of my comfort zone - these are definitely not colors that I naturally would gravitate toward, but whatever!

I had some fun paper from an old 6x6 paper stack that used these colors and I was able to finally use it, as well as (you guessed it) other old scraps and papers from my scrap collection.  I also used my sewing machine to add some interest.

 



Supplies: Shapes cut with my Big Shot; Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals Large and Classic Ovals Large sets; Spellbinder Labels 4; butterfly punches from Martha Stewart; stamp from Stampin' Up; Ink from A|Muse Studio; misc brads.

See below for the details on the two challenges: 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: