Thursday, March 15, 2012

You are Fabulous

I have to admit I was pretty excited to create this card.  I didn't know how it would end, but I knew I wanted to play with my octagon bunch - what a trend right now!!

This card was beyond easy - the punch was from Making Memories, and I used scraps.  It probably took me longer to play with the placement of those dang shapes than it did to put the darn card together!

I decided to use my new Chevrons stamp from A|Muse Studio - LOVE this new set, part of the 2012 catalog! The words "you are fabulous" are from the AMS Hand Scripted set, which green AMS ink and blue Distress Ink.  The white punch is Stampin' Up, the green shape is Spellbinders (probably my favorite of all of them) cut with my Big Shot.  I added blue sparklies and DONE.  BAM.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: