Thursday, March 01, 2012

Winner!

How exciting!  I never win fun stuff like this...  I was one of the lucky random winners of a $20 gift certificate from Denami Designs!  Each month they host a different themed blog hop.  I've been following for a while - I really enjoy browsing all the creative projects along with my Sunday morning coffee :)

Denami has been around for a  long time - they were one of the first companies to hit the at-home stamping market!  They produce really high quality red rubber stamps (including adorable quad-packs called "Petite Fours!"), and a bunch of cute designs (I love their kitties!).  Their repeatable patterns/shapes are probably my favorite though!

Anyway - the full blog is here: http://denami.blogspot.com/

The hop that I won starts here: http://denami.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-chickies-blog-hop.html

Aaaannnddd: could there be better timing??  The Denami company released their newest stamps on March 1!! That means my $20 goes to some hot off the press NEW products!  Fun!

So tell me - after visiting the site - what should I buy??

~Christine

No comments: