Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bingo Card Printables to Share

Hi friends!  Recently I wanted to create a few files that I could print at home for scrappy purposes.  I know I'm way too cheap to pay full price for some of this stuff... 

So I turned to the Googleator and found the following post from 2008 at The Frugal Crafter:

I took the files available there and did some editing with MS Paint and Picasa to modify colors.  
  1. I thought blue, red, and green were really effective vintage-y colors, and they all show up a little different on different types of paper.
  2. The first version has no header - you can add your own words (BINGO; SPRING; HAPPY; SMILE; the abbreviation for a Month; etc.)  The second one has no numbers in it.  This is pretty much exactly from the source site above.  Next I made a version with a Red Star.  Finally, a version with title and numbers, but in 4 colors.
  3. You can print these on any color cardstock, but use Cream/Beige for a true vintage look; use White if you want to do completely custom inking; use Kraft for a rustic/grunge-y look.  Try them out and see what you get.
  4. Inkjet printer ink will bleed when wet.  If you plan to do some inking, try to find a photocopier or laserjet printer.
  5. When printing, tell your printer software to print these like 3x5 photos without cropping.  You should be able to fit 4 per page.
Finally, how to get the files.  The images below are tiny.  Visit my Picasa album and save full size copies of each that you want to print.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: