Hi friends! Recently I wanted to create a few files that I could print at home for scrappy purposes. I know I'm way too cheap to pay full price for some of this stuff...
So I turned to the Googleator and found the following post from 2008 at The Frugal Crafter: http://thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com/2008/09/21/free-bingo-cards-for-you/
I took the files available there and did some editing with MS Paint and Picasa to modify colors.
- I thought blue, red, and green were really effective vintage-y colors, and they all show up a little different on different types of paper.
- The first version has no header - you can add your own words (BINGO; SPRING; HAPPY; SMILE; the abbreviation for a Month; etc.) The second one has no numbers in it. This is pretty much exactly from the source site above. Next I made a version with a Red Star. Finally, a version with title and numbers, but in 4 colors.
- You can print these on any color cardstock, but use Cream/Beige for a true vintage look; use White if you want to do completely custom inking; use Kraft for a rustic/grunge-y look. Try them out and see what you get.
- Inkjet printer ink will bleed when wet. If you plan to do some inking, try to find a photocopier or laserjet printer.
- When printing, tell your printer software to print these like 3x5 photos without cropping. You should be able to fit 4 per page.
Finally, how to get the files. The images below are tiny. Visit my Picasa album and save full size copies of each that you want to print. https://plus.google.com/photos/101725556583022111914/albums/5731367070260999633