Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Getting into the Holiday Spirit Scrapbook Pages

Here's another two-page layout from my retreat.  This again uses some old "blank" pages I made a while back.  All I had to do was add photos!

I either love or hate this page, depending on the day of the week.  I wanted to use up patterned paper from my stash, and went a little crazy!  This page uses a lot of Cricut pieces from the Accent Essentials cartridge. I cut the medallions using the Cricut in a few colors that matched my patterned paper, then assembled the large finished product, embellishing with brades, rhinestones, glitter, and inked edges.

 


When adding photos on my trip, I decided to use some red paper to "anchor" the photos to the page a little more.  It helped beat back the "busy"-ness of this page.

Oh - and I totally ran out of "h" letter stickers, so the "h" in "holiday" is definitely a "b" with the bottom cut open...  

I love that cat :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: